Who is James?
“Creating magical memories”
“Creating your story”
“Creating precious memories”
If you’ve spent any time at all searching through the websites of wedding photographers, you’ve probably seen one or all of the above statements. Now, that’s their thing and I’m cool with that, but I’m not going to tell you those things, even though I’m supposed to according to the branding consultants out there. For me, I find those words a little insincere, especially if nearly everyone is saying them.
When I read about a photographer capturing moments, I want to poke myself in the eye.
If it makes you cringe too, then we’re probably going to get along quite nicely.
So what can I tell you about me?
• I'm a Brisbane based AIPP Accredited Photographer, with a number of years experience in the Photographic industry.
• I offer professional and reliable service, no excuses.
• I am Australia’s first Ambassador for Permajet Fine Art Printing products.
• I'm quite short.
• I have a terrible sense of humour.
Things I like:
• Hanging out with fun people, people with a sense of adventure (and mischief on occasions!)
• Conversation with interesting people, no matter who you are, where you are from.
• I like hanging out in places that make good coffee and serve good beer.
Starting from as little as $2590 AUD, you can secure my services. I'm available to photograph weddings as close as Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, the Gold Coast, and as far away as you can think of. I've photographed professionally as far away as Mexico, the UK and beyond!
At present, my bookings for this year and next are filling up fast so if you like what you see then please don't hesitate to get in contact. There are still a few spaces in 2016, so use the button below to fill out the form and I will contact you right away.